28-year-old Samantha Maizen, a mother of two offspring, suddenly felt ill and lost consciousness. Her two-year-old daughter, Sofia, was sitting next to her in the kitchen. But the baby did not lose her head, and did something that not even every adult could do in a stressful situation. She immediately grabbed her mother’s smartphone, there was a lock on it, the girl brought the gadget to her mother’s hand and unlocked it with her fingerprint.
Sofia called her grandmother via video link and told her what had happened to her mother. The grandmother asked to show her mother, after seeing and assessing the whole situation, she immediately called the rescue service, since she herself lives 250 km away from them.
While the ambulance was driving, Sofia and her 4-year-old brother (who was crying all the time because of what happened) brought a blanket and a pillow and sat next to her mother all the time. Soon the woman was taken to the hospital, it turned out that she was dehydrated due to a severe intestinal infection.
She has already fully recovered and is at home. And now the girl and the boy never leave their mother’s side.